• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Excellent job but I dont have quali's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent job but I dont have quali's

I really fancied this on jobswerve yesterday

Description
    Major blue chip has large scale development requires a SQL7 developer to create and document business critical trading system.
    No experience of SQL7 , development cycle , maintenance, performance tuning, stored procedures, RAID or documentation required.
    The development will use a new method VRAD TTG(Very Rapid Application Development Thanks to God)
    The project manager will expect you to use Prayer and the good book to reveal the way forward. You may notknow this but God is the best best business strategist, lawyer, accountant etc there is.

Rate
    30 pieces of silver /H

Start
    Monday

Duration
    1 week

MockingMeMockingYou are acting as a business partner in relation to this role

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I wouldn't mind this one:

Description: you will be leading a team of highly skilled contractors whose main task will be to extensively test the PostToCUK v2.151 product.
    We believe we have the best pool of talent in the world with experienced posters such as Wendigo, AtW, Bovvered, NSW, DimPrawn, EO, WC2 and many more.
    Synchronised management is the key here with an ambitious target of 1000 messages a day.
    Testing on location will be a primary component of the job with glamourous assignments leading you to our bedrooms err.... offices in Hull, Corby, Mansfield, Bradford, Basingstoke, Merthyr Tydfil, Colchester and Basildon.
    You will have good posting experience with previous versions of PostToCUK.
    Rates starting at £1,000 per day but flexible for the right candidate.
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Well, it is generally considered that a piece of silver is a didrachma, which will currently give you a buying power of about £50

So 30 pieces of silver for a weeks contract is a really crap rate.

Shall pass on that one thanks.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
      X