• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RecommendWindows Mobile Smartphone (with large screen/keyboard+fast HSDPA internet)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RecommendWindows Mobile Smartphone (with large screen/keyboard+fast HSDPA internet)

Anyone here recommend me a fast Windows Mobile Smartphone (top end) with really fast HSDPA internet on it (I'm in London), the screen should be as large as possible and it should have a keyboard.

Also which providers would do such a phone that you recommend ?

Ive tried a few of these recently, but none have come close to my iphone so that is what I will be sticking with.

Comment

Hmmm you see thats the issue I have, I would love to get the Nokia N97 as it looks quite good from Vodafone (they got a good Mobile internet Vodafone).

The problem is that there is this trading software that I would like to have on my new Smartphone, unfortunately it requires Windows Mobile Operatng system and the Nokia 97 has Symbian

Comment

Yep - I'll be switching from Vodafone simply to get the iPhone.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Why is that Cojak ? What's so good about the new iPhone compared with the new Nokia N97 ?

Isn't Vodafone's mobile internet offering better than the offering from O2 for the iPhone ?

Comment

touch hd or the new touch hd2 if you want a keyboard.

Comment

MDA Vario 3.

I showed you it over lunch today
              'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
              Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

I think that the "HTC Touch Pro II" may win me over when it comes out soon on Vodafone I believe .....

The Nokia N97 also does look good but its being a little overhyped I think.

(for people with limited companies only !)

Comment

Nokia E71 - I lurve mine!

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                    MDA Vario 3.

I showed you it over lunch today
                    WHS

(apart from the lunch bit obviously)
                    'elf and safety guru

Comment

Working...
                    X