• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help On Entrepreneur Visa And Contract Work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help On Entrepreneur Visa And Contract Work

Currently I am a HSMP holder and just wondering if I switched to Entrepreneur visa will I be able to carry contracts work through my Limited Liability Company as usual?

Muslims go home!

Oh, hang on..
    The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

I'm sure noone cares or checks visas anyway.

I wouldn't worry about it. We need more immigrants to bolster our house prices.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'm sure noone cares or checks visas anyway.

I wouldn't worry about it. We need more immigrants to bolster our house prices.
        And put pressure on the british workers' salaries.

Was it not marx who stated that "Immigration is the reserve army of capitalism" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
          Who cares what you earn if your house earns £10K a month?

I'll sit at home and let my house make me rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post

Was it not marx who stated that "Immigration is the reserve army of capitalism" ?
            Engels, but close enough. He knew what he was talking about since he was doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              Engels, but close enough. He knew what he was talking about since he was doing it.
              Thanks for the correction.

Anyway that's another proof that those who blindly defend the mass immigration from sub-proletarian countries are in fact the "useful idiots" of the merchant capitalism

Comment

Working...
              X