• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Flipper Gone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Flipper Gone

She won't be missed by me, as she was a stupid brown-nosed thicko supporter of ID cards (at the same time as removing her upsetting Artex at my expense - the git)

Edit Linky
    Last edited by Peoplesoft bloke; 17 June 2009, 21:11.

At this rate there will be none left, and then where would we be?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      At this rate there will be none left, and then where would we be?
      Better off?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Better off?
        Cynical old fart. Oh hang on I think thats me.

Comment

Actually for a number of reaons I'm a bit worried they seem to have cottoned on to this flipping lark. Especially with "time to sell"

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
            Cynical old fart. Oh hang on I think thats me.
            Nope that's both of us and quite possibly many of the other posters on here.

Comment

I wonder when the Telegraph is going to start exposing the many and varied tax dodges employed by its owners, the Barclay brothers (see Eyes passim).

Comment

She was a treasury minister ffs. Surely they at the very least should understand the wholly and exclusively part of the rules
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I wonder when the Telegraph is going to start exposing the many and varied tax dodges employed by its owners, the Barclay brothers (see Eyes passim).
                  Got a direct link to the article? I didn't see it and it might give me another reason to ditch banking with Barclays.

Comment

Working...
                  X