• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

get security cleared

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get security cleared

Hello all

I have raised a petition at number 10 it reads as below please can you sign it... this is no joke

I am one of 1000's of IT contactors that have had security
    clearance of one form or another in order to work for
    government departments and agencies, I have had many years
    working for Government agencies and departments via large IT
    Service providers but my security clearance has since lapsed. I
    am getting turned down for roles that I could easily do because
    I am no longer cleared. But at the moment individuals can not
    clear themselves, in this time of current climate condition the
    PM should allow individuals to pay and get themselves security
    cleared in order to obtain a new role thus giving government
    departments a much better choice of skilled candidates

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/BC-CTC-SC/

No.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Sorry, no I won't it's written in very poor English and doesn't get the point across.

Comment

You think your government gives a toss?

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

In a selfish way I don't mind as there's less competition in the market however that does make me a bit of a hypocrite: Linky

It's a dog eat dog world out there.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

I'll shall not be signing... there's not enough work out there for both of us.

MMMMmmuuuuuuhhaa
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X