• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BEST Football Song

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST Football Song

Told about this yesterday. Sung by Man U supporters to Ji Sung Park who is a Korean player to the tune of Dance Dance whereever you may be...

Park Park wherever you may be....
    You eat dogs in your own country....
    It could be worse, you could be scouse
    Eating rats in your council house

Needless to say I p155ed myself.

Very Funny.

Need to hear others......
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Andy Goram, 1st old firm game after having a little breakdown -

Two Andy Goram's, there's only two Andy Goram's, twwwoooo andy gooorams, there's only two andy goooraaamss.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

He’s big, he’s red, his feet stick out the bed... Peter Crouch... Peter Crouch

(Not applicable any more)
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Following Robin Van Persie's alledge rape of a Dutch model, the following surfaced (to the "tune" of Craig David's "Rewind").

Van Per-sie, when the girl says 'no', molest her
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

"He's bald, he's bent, his arse is up for rent. Elton John, Elton John."

Sung many years ago on trips to Watford
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I understand that the following was sung at a Norwich v Chelsea game.

Chelsea sang
            You've got a mad old witch
            We've got Abramovich!

A short time later a response came from Norwich of
            We've got a super cook
            You've got a Russian crook.

If that is true then such a quick and whitty response by a crowd of people is quite amazing.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Just thought of the infamous MOTD Live in the 80's

When the entire KOP at Anfield sang

"Jimmy Hill's a W**KER" for the entire live half-time punditry hosted by ol Chinny himself.

V. Funny chant
              Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Favoured by Scousers of all persuasions, sung at Man Utd games

Who's that lying on the runway
                Who's that crying in the snow
                Its Matt Busby and his boys
                Making all the ******* noise
                Coz they can't get the aeroplane to go

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'm not a Man U fan, but I quite the "Giggs, Giggs will tear you apart, again".
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Oi! [insert player name here]!

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou're tulip!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaah.

(naturally, being a rugby type I tend not to go to oikball games and only follow my home town team as a matter of parochial patriotism).

Comment

Working...
                    X