• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two agents having a scrap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two agents having a scrap

Fancy a giggle?

Perhaps we should cheer DA on?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Fancy a giggle?

Perhaps we should cheer DA on?
    Now Now Mich - what happened to your normal intelligent and reasoned arguments - Cheer on a Pimp! Now you go too far!

PS - It is a bit fraught handbags at dawn stuff innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Now Now Mich - what happened to your normal intelligent and reasoned arguments - Cheer on a Pimp! Now you go too far!

PS - It is a bit fraught handbags at dawn stuff innit?
      Well the other bloke does seem a bit of a tosspot with his 'Here I am as a highly experienced Rec Consultant with over 12 years experience '.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Well the other bloke does seem a bit of a tosspot with his 'Here I am as a highly experienced Rec Consultant with over 12 years experience '.
        I thought his "I am brilliant and you are a pot noodler Nah! Nah! Na Nah Nah! I've got lot sof PM's telling me I'm brill and you are not!"

Was a gem!

Comment

Working...
        X