• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And another Job Of the Day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another Job Of the Day

Hold my coat lads I'm going in!!!!

Project Manager

Do you have excellent HR Project Management skills ? ... looking for an exciting opportunity ?... to work for a public sector client ? ...want to know more then read on !

My client is a local police authority who are seeking an excellent & experienced Project Manager to work full time @ HQ within the West Midlands .

It is a temporary role ongoing for approx 12 months- equates to 37 hrs per week ( to be agreed ) paying £36,018 per . annum

Essential Skills/Experience:

* Experience & knowledge of one or more HR ,Payroll, Finance business areas .
    * Working knowledge & practical application of a Project Management discipline eg: PRINCE 2
    * Excellent planning skills & meeting timescales for both customer & supplier
    * Good communication skills , written & oral - sensitivity to the audience being engaged
    * Strong negotiating skills in dealing with suppliers
    * Experience of working within a strict financial framework
    * References from at least 2 significant similar appointments

Duties :

To undertake a business change programme that will lead to the streamlining of a number of back office functions& activities within HR , Payroll Services & Financial Services inc . Procurement !

This is an excellent opportunity to work within a diverse and reputable organisation.

To proceed with your application, your details must be registered on our Adecco website.

If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, apply today as this role will go quickly -
    All successful candidates will be subject to security vetting checks and you must have resided in the UK for the past 3 years.
    Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
    Vacancy Summary

Job Type: Contract/Temp
    Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, West Midlands
    Start Date: ASAP
    Duration: Approx 12 month
    Salary: £36018 per hour

Location: Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Solihull, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Worcestershire, West
    The horror. Why would they do that to someone?

Comment

Originally posted by tyrannosaurusDrip View Post
      Police brutality!

Comment

Originally posted by tyrannosaurusDrip View Post
        For £36018 an hour I'd put up with the Midlands for 12 months, even working with the rozzers

Comment

It does say public sector client so it could be true.

It would explain the government's £20bn over spend for May.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I presume that this is an advertisement therefore when you go for the job and they say that it per year then you can sue them for misleading the public. Pass it on to the ASA
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X