• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unique Tax Reference Number

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unique Tax Reference Number

Hi
    Have just set up a LTD Company at Companies House i contacted HM Revenue & Customs to get my UTR Number and was told it takes up to 3 weeks to get it.

Once i set up the LTD Company at Companies House an e.mail is then sent to HM REVENUE & CUSTOMS to confirm this and only then they will send me an UTR Number.

Regards

Mark

Is there a question there?

If you get any correspondance from HMRC look for a 10 digit number on the paper work. That is your UTR even though they won't tell you it is untill they issue the UTR

Check your old notifications of PAYE coding etc.

Comment

What has this thread got to do with house prices?

Comment

When they want money you will be made acutely aware of what your number is.

HTH

Comment

Working...
        X