• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday Everyone!!

It's Friday.....the sun is shining.......my hubby's contract finishes today which means I get my house husband back (yay!!!!)......I'm out tonight for a big fat juicy steak tonight.......AND it's invoice day!!!!!

The only way today could be any better would be if I was in Manchester and off to the nags at 3 (And my steak was in Goucho's instead of a place in Sunderland).

But still, a 9 out of 10 for the day so far!!

How are we all today?
    The pope is a tard.

Will be alot better at 7pm tonight when I leave clientco.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Will be alot better at 7pm tonight when I leave clientco.....
      Why on earth do you have to stay until 7pm on a Friday?!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        It's Friday.....the sun is shining.......my hubby's contract finishes today which means I get my house husband back (yay!!!!)......I'm out tonight for a big fat juicy steak tonight.......AND it's invoice day!!!!!

The only way today could be any better would be if I was in Manchester and off to the nags at 3 (And my steak was in Goucho's instead of a place in Sunderland).

But still, a 9 out of 10 for the day so far!!

How are we all today?
        Off for my 1st diving weekend tonight...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Looks like we may be having a BBQ on Sunday, CM's lil sis and partner are coming over to the house!

If it rains, Lasagne!

Cojak, keep it safe!

Comment

.......my hubby's contract finishes today which means I get my house husband back (yay!!!!)......
            some action. (or in Scottish parlance, yer hole).
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
              some action. (or in Scottish parlance, yer hole).
              You're right there like! He tends to subconsciously hang his co*k up on the coat stand on the way out to these stupid long commuting gigs, and doesn't put it back on again until he finishes....which is tonight, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

You're right there like! He tends to subconsciously hang his co*k up on the coat stand on the way out to these stupid long commuting gigs, and doesn't put it back on again until he finishes....which is tonight, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Just spoken to him, he's got a headache, sorry to piss on yer chips, like!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Just spoken to him, he's got a headache, sorry to piss on yer chips, like!
                  I couldn't give a toss, he's getting it, and that's that!! I'm taking no prisoners tonight!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

I couldn't give a toss, he's getting it, and that's that!! I'm taking no prisoners tonight!

Comment

Working...
                    X