• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

School Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School Girls

Chavtastic

I actually thought that it was their dad in the first photo!
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Chavtastic

This is a classic case for introducing Sharia law that would force them to cover themselves from head to toe. I just wouldnt want to have to pay for the material
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Chavtastic

Those are the best reason for adopting Sharia law in the UK as I have seen in a long time.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

What about using them for 'Chav Fighting'
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          This is a classic case for introducing Sharia law that would force them to cover themselves from head to toe. I just wouldnt want to have to pay for the material
          British women... (sigh)

I once walked by the Thames and thought I saw a british girl swimiming, it turned out to be something else!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4631396.stm

Comment

and Stacey's mother, Donna Parkinson, a 40-year-old housewife, backed their stance.

'Youngsters should be allowed to choose what they wear,' she said.

'It's a question of choice and feeling feminine. I always make sure my daughters wear shorts underneath their skirts.'
            How the f**k would she know?

Originally posted by Le Rosbif View Post
            British women... (sigh)

I once walked by the Thames and thought I saw a british girl swimiming, it turned out to be something else!

You can always f**k off back to France, the land of the Hairy Mary...

Comment

British women... (sigh)

Sure it wasn't my ex-mrs?
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

British women... (sigh)

I was on holiday in France and saw a whale in the swimming pool. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was a local lass takning a dip.

NSFW http://www.geocities.com/donrosenber...ulty/whale.jpg
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I've always thought there should be laws banning certain shapes of people from buying certain styles of clothing. These two should be 'baggy trousers only luv'.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Chavtastic

I feel sick.

I wish people would highlight when their links redirect to the Daily Mail.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X