• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rafael Nadal pulls out of Wimbledon with knee problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafael Nadal pulls out of Wimbledon with knee problems

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle6538282.ece
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Does this Andy Murray will win?

Comment

Me not know, crystal ball is a little foggy...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If you are Bagpuss Federer has already won the sexiest legs and bum trophy.

They text each other body part images.

Comment

If Federer gets past Tsonga in the quarter final the I think it will be a Murray vs Fed final which Fed will win in 5 sets.

Don't put any money on my predictions though.

Comment

No. He's useless.

Comment

Murray must now be second favourite after Federer and well worth a wager because he has beaten Federer many times recently. Personally, I think he will win the title.

Comment

Can't stand Andy Murray, miserable scottish t***. He'll choke, but unfortunately not before sue barker and here obsequious cohorts have fawned all over him.

Come on Roger..

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Hangover View Post
                  Can't stand Andy Murray, miserable scottish t***. He'll choke, but unfortunately not before sue barker and here obsequious cohorts have fawned all over him.

Come on Roger..
                  Oops, be careful. You'll be accused of being a bigoted little Englander for daring to not swoon over Murray.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    If you are Bagpuss Federer has already won the sexiest legs and bum trophy.

They text each other body part images.
                    Something tells me you've thought of that lots. It's a free country, if that's the image that you get your rock off to, who am I to say it's wrong?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X