• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unreasonable Female Behaviour.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreasonable Female Behaviour.

My missus has just hit the roof. We're off to Centre Parks next weekend. Its about 100 miles from here, I was getting my stuff together and I said I'd better set off on Monday morning to get there in plenty of time.

WTF are you talking about she said to me?

Well I said I fancy a walk. I thought i'd walk down and meet you there on Friday night.

Dont be a twat she said, you should stay here and fix the door and reseal the bathroom!

Is she being unreasonable?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Its her way of telling you she wants sex. Now.

'Resealing the bathroom' is a dead giveaway.
    Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Another reason to rent

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      My missus has just hit the roof.

Dont be a twat she said, you should stay here and fix the door and reseal the bathroom!

Is she being unreasonable?
      Forget the financial pros and cons of renting vs buying a home. This is surely an overpowering argument for renting.

Let her pester the landlord instead.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

MF -- did not you mention she was pregnant? Its likely that she checked and realised its actually your baby....

Comment

She must be nesting..

This will go on until the birth.

Find the Yellow pages/Thompson - Look up handyman

Pay him about 50quid to sort the jobs

Tell her you want to spend some quality time with her but also want to get the jobs done. (She loves you and you don't have to do those jobs)
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Her behaviour is becoming more irrational. It could be because she is pregnant.

I popped out for an hour this morning at 10 0 Clock. At 2.30pm she rang me and asked where the hell I was!!!! This is irrational surely.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              I popped out for an hour this morning at 10 0 Clock. At 2.30pm she rang me and asked where the hell I was!!!! This is irrational surely.
              for a contractors hour 4 1/2 (Nice)

I've already been brain washed, So I'm going to say it's not irrational

She'd see it more as concern
              Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
              X