• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, how did you celebrate the solstice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, how did you celebrate the solstice?

Doing/done anything special to mark the summer solstice?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

I'm going to the Ongar Carnival, so no dancing round a henge for me but some beer and a burger or two at the fete afterwards. Weather looks good.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Pot noodle.

Comment

No.

Although where I am it is the shortest day of the year today so I can look forward to the days getting longer and summer approaching.

Comment

It looks like sunrise over Stonehenge is in about one and a half hour's time.

http://weather.yahoo.com/Larkhill-Un...st.html?unit=c

I wonder if NickFitz is there for it?

Comment

I danced naked round the village memorial. Then got beaten up by the Babylon.

Comment

Doing some DIY in my new house while waiting for the missus to pop. Then meeting my long lost half brother at my mum's house. Then on to a barby at 4 as it's my wife's best mate's daughter's first birthday.

That's two bananas for the whole brother/first birthday thing.

If Mrs Suityou01 pops then I'll be back with the final banana.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
              X