• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to MrsGoof.

Happy Birthday to RichardCranium.

Happy Birthday to VectraMan.

Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Congratulations
      Wot? For surviving another year? I'm not THAT old, you cheeky wire wool soap bag!
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Didn't the three of us have the same birthday last year?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Didn't the three of us have the same birthday last year?
          Spooky!

I blame the evil snot gobin. It's part of a cunning plan by nuLieBore to make all of us have the same birthday. I'm going to resist as much as I can but mine is only little over a week away.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Happy Birthdays
            Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I blame the evil snot gobin. It's part of a cunning plan by nuLieBore to make all of us have the same birthday.
              Since they've raised the retirement age, doesn't that mean a year of age is now worth less than a year of age was worth ten years ago?

And if kids are not to leave school until they are 18, or have a degree, doesn't that mean even children's years are also worth less?

This bloody government has devalued my entire life!
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Happy Birthday
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  Happy Birthday to MrsGoof.

Happy Birthday to VectraMan.
                  And Happy Yesterbirthday to anyone else who didn't realise it was their birthday until they saw they were missing out :-

Today's Birthdays
                  View Birthdays
                  MrsGoof, Numpty, RichardCranium, BrollyBonce, BrowneIssue (44), VectraMan (38)

Comment

Working...
                  X