• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ffs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ffs

I have a Remington beard trimmer that I use to keep me barnet (what's left of it) down to the wood. Sometimes we used to put the 4mm guard on it and do the boys hair, but as they have got older the wife takes them to the barbers as they seem to want specific hair styles.

So the other day I went to use the trimmer, and I found the 3mm guard on it. Strange I thought. I asked the wife about it. She had trimmed her love fluff.

I need to take a few mill off the bottom of the bathroom door, so shall use her rasor.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have a Remington beard trimmer that I use to keep me barnet (what's left of it) down to the wood. Sometimes we used to put the 4mm guard on it and do the boys hair, but as they have got older the wife takes them to the barbers as they seem to want specific hair styles.

So the other day I went to use the trimmer, and I found the 3mm guard on it. Strange I thought. I asked the wife about it. She had trimmed her love fluff.

I need to take a few mill off the bottom of the bathroom door, so shall use her rasor.
    Get your own back. Use all her imac on your bollocks.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

........... So the other day I went to use the trimmer, and I found the 3mm guard on it. Strange I thought. I asked the wife about it. She had trimmed her love fluff. .......
      I see no problem with your Mrs having a neat and tidy snatch..... but the implication is that you hadn't seen it in a while &/or noticed

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

You've got me thinking.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          Get your own back. Use all her imac on your bollocks.
          Or put it in her shampoo.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

What? You do not have a toilet to clean with her toothbrush?
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

She had trimmed her love fluff.
              That's such a good result you should immediately forgive all sins and drag her into bed

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

You've got me thinking.
                Would that be:
                Smooth AB?
                Fuzzy AB?
                Sore AB (from the razor rash!!!)
                Itchy AB?
                Bare Botty Boy?

Hang on I've got it!!!!!

Bald Botty Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  I see no problem with your Mrs having a neat and tidy snatch..... but the implication is that you hadn't seen it in a while &/or noticed
                  She is 1.5 weeks overdue, so there is a temporary regime change.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

She is 1.5 weeks overdue, so there is a temporary regime change.
                    So she wanted to look her best for the hospital you heartless bounder.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X