• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My poor feet!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My poor feet!!!

Bastard bastard bastard!

I've just cracked my toes on the door frame while walking around in bare feet!

I did it on Friday evening against the edge of the sofa, on Saturday morning on a tool box when the guy came to fix the central heating!

Wtf? Now, I can kick things pretty damn hard and not feel it too much but bastard door frames, sofa's and tool boxes hurt like f**k!!!!

Thanks guys, I feel better now!

Look on the bright side. If you had no toe nails it's supposed to be massively more painful - vomit inducing pain!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      Look on the bright side. If you had no toe nails it's supposed to be massively more painful - vomit inducing pain!
      I've had my big toenail removed from my left foot. Guess which foot cracked the door frame?

Also, two toes on my left foot are webbed! F**K it hurts!

Comment

i used to do this all the time (I am a clumsy feck!)

interestingly enough the more you do it the less it hurts

slim consolation!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Bastard bastard bastard!

I did it on Friday evening against the edge of the sofa, on Saturday morning on a tool box when the guy came to fix the central heating!

Wtf? Now, I can kick things pretty damn hard and not feel it too much but bastard door frames, sofa's and tool boxes hurt like f**k!!!!

It'll be you going soft with all that "hand cream" and "body lotion".... pull yourself together man!!

Comment

Also, two toes on my left foot are webbed! F**K it hurts!
            Your dad married his sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              It'll be you going soft with all that "hand cream" and "body lotion".... pull yourself together man!!
              I'll f**king have you!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Your dad married his sister?
                Nope. Can be caused by the Mother smoking through pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                  I'll f**king have you!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Bastard bastard bastard!

Ouch!

****, I did that a couple of weeks ago and spent about 10 minutes hopping around muttering obscenities much to the disgust not to mention confusion of my dog.

Comment

Working...
                    X