• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for CM....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for CM....

.... and anyone else "brave" enough to ridicule a 6'8" man mountain (albeit on an anonymous forum)
    Ohhhhhhh Yes!!
    47.62%
    Obligatory AndyW option
    52.38%

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    anyone else "brave" enough to ridicule a 6'8" man mountain
    I didn't realise Gazza^H^H^H^H^H Bazza was that tall. Is that in his trucker's high heels?

Anyway, how tall is Churchill?
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have never met the man, but I would suggest that a 6'8" ginga with (admitedly soft) hands like ham shanks can wear exactly what he likes and if he asks me I will tell him he looks terrific.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Anyway, how tall is Churchill?
        Too tall to see things at toe level presumably!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
          I have never met the man, but I would suggest that a 6'8" ginga with (admitedly soft) hands like ham shanks can wear exactly what he likes and if he asks me I will tell him he looks terrific.
          Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Too tall to see things at toe level presumably!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
            Then you should meet him at the next cuk do! He is a terrific chap : and very good with children. Which is probably why he gets on so well at the cuk dos..........

Comment

6'8, 7'8 Who cares?

If he works in IT, he's probably a complete geek with the social skills of a banana and a hardness rating of a Mr softy icecream.

What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                6'8, 7'8 Who cares?

If he works in IT, he's probably a complete geek with the social skills of a banana and a hardness rating of a Mr softy icecream.

Thats what comes from having a beard and white socks.....

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  6'8, 7'8 Who cares?

Ahem. Mr Churchill, sir - I shall be your second for this one, shall I?

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
                    Ahem. Mr Churchill, sir - I shall be your second for this one, shall I?
                    Yeah! I and I will be your seconds second! (I was going to say Third but decided it was too easy a target).

I can fluff up the cushions...... get the beers in.... all sorts of useful things!

I've worked out an intimidating song already (you know like the Paras have "Ride of the Valkiries" and all that macho stuff)...

Ere we go ere we go ere we go.....
                    Ere we go ere we go ere we goooo-oh.....
                    Ere we go ere we go ere we go.....
                    ere we go... ere we GO!

errr to be honest thats it.... I know it sort of runs out of steam... but I won't let you down on the day.......

I can just see us now, Churchill, Menelaus and Drewster.... Three Coders... Nah..... The Three... I know! I know! The Three Spartans!.... or if you are uncomfortable with "equal billing" I would be happy to settle for "The Two Spartans... and the rather wimpy but sometimes mildly amusing sidekick"

You just watch out MarillionFan we are onto you!

Comment

Working...
                    X