• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobserve Q2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobserve Q2

Is it just me, but Jobserve looks very quite since last Friday. Q2 hiring over already
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

I only look at it about once a week as there is never anything much on there.

Comment

Dont use Jobserve myself.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Q2 hiring over already
        I've heard both positions were filled.

Comment

I'd take Jobserve numbers with a very large pinch of salt. For a long time many of their ads have been reference scams, fronts, copies of other contracts, or some other nonsense. If some of these 'ads' have disappeared then that is a good thing for contractors.
          Cats are evil.

Comment

I've notied that more client companies are cutting out the agancies and advertising permie jobs on sites themselves!

Not good news if u r an agent!

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
              I've heard both positions were filled.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by up4it View Post
                I've notied that more client companies are cutting out the agancies and advertising permie jobs on sites themselves!

Not good news if u r an agent!
                .. and the bad new is?

Comment

Is it just me, but Jobserve looks very quite since last Friday. Q2 hiring over already
                  Very quite what?
                  And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

I have found the same. Very little has come up today.

I think it is all the male agents with kids taking sickies 'cos they are hung over.

Hang on until tomorrow...
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X