• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not big, not clever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not big, not clever

Police have branded this stunt highly irresponsible and dangerous.

I have to agree. I can't see anything remotely amusing about this video clip whatsoever.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Brilliant - almost a darwin award winner !

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
      Police have branded this stunt highly irresponsible and dangerous.

I have to agree. I can't see anything remotely amusing about this video clip whatsoever.

No, not at all.

Ahem.

Comment

Doesnt corner too well does it??

I guess that we have the increase in pranks on Topgear to blame for this kind of thing.

Though this stunt does not have as mutch potential to go wrong as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVX3dLgQukE IMV.

PZZ

Comment

do we really need the police to tell us that riding a go cart with no rear wheels without a helmut on a public road is dangerous

well fook me give the police a cigar

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            ..... without a helmut on a public road is dangerous
            Only in Germany, Shirley?

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
              Only in Germany, Shirley?
              Schirley ?
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

"Not big, not clever" : a stupid dwarf?

Comment

I'm trying it tomorrow, but I'm going to use a packing crate.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

DO I hear a vague 'arghh...f**king hell' at the end?

The guy seems to have an eyepatch; perhaps a trophy from a previous endeavour.

Of course this is not the sort of behaviour I got up to in my youth. Not at all. Utterly irresponsible, says the man who once woke up in Coventry A&E covered in and heard the nurse's admonishment that speed, vodka and motocross bikes are not a very healthy combination.

The day young people stop doing things like this is the day we are doomed to a Dantean health and safety hell.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 22 June 2009, 20:22.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X