• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody pykie nutter!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody pykie nutter!

Linky 1 & Linky 2

Awesome
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Is it Brillo doing a fathers for justice stunt?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'd have shot the f**ker - from about a mile away!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          I'd have removed the speed govener on the wheel and made the fecker run
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

From the film Snatch (Channel 5, last night):

Gorgeous George: It's a camp site, a pikey campsite...
            Tommy: Ten points.
            Gorgeous George: What we doing here?
            Tommy: We're buying a caravan.
            Gorgeous George: Off a pack of ******' pikeys? What's wrong with you? This will get messy.
            Tommy: Well not if you're here.
            Gorgeous George: Oh, you bastard! I ******' hate pikeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Did they demolish the Divis flats yet? Could've had a pop from the OP there

Comment

Was he Romanian - they would have thrown stones and set it going
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I was hoping the "specially trained" firemen, were going to hose him off, Tiananmen Square stylee....

Simples
                  Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

The wheels on your house go round and round, round and round.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X