• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it really necessary....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really necessary....

I'm watching the Wimbledon catch up (I love Wimbledon!) - but it is necessary for those birds to grunt quite so much....
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

For those of us not used to hearing women continuously orgasm, it is quite an education.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

No grunting in this clip.
      Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
          There is something quite creepy and voyeuristic about that clip, grunts or no grunts.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I'm watching the Wimbledon catch up (I love Wimbledon!) - but it is necessary for those birds to grunt quite so much....
            yes

next

Comment

I heard Navratilova say it was tantamount to cheeting, because when the ball hits the racquet you can hear whether it has hit the sweet spot and act accordingly. Grunting means you can't hear that nuance.
              "take me to your leader"

Comment

Working...
              X