• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bin rage

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bin rage

I just noticed that my neighbour has put his big blue wheelie-bin outside my house this evening(Monday) in the cul-de-sac. The rubbish is not collected until Thursday for heavens sake !!!!!

This really makes me angry because I have to now put up with this damn bin outside my house for four nights before collection and probably more as I suppose they are going away. I feel like making my views known but don't want to upset my neighbour. AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
    I just noticed that my neighbour has put his big blue wheelie-bin outside my house this evening(Monday) in the cul-de-sac. The rubbish is not collected until Thursday for heavens sake !!!!!

This really makes me angry because I have to now put up with this damn bin outside my house for four nights before collection and probably more as I suppose they are going away. I feel like making my views known but don't want to upset my neighbour. AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!
    Just pop over and threaten Wilmslow with a mafia attack. He'll move house before long.

Comment

Why don't you move it outside his house or are you living on one of these modern housing estates with 20 houses squeezed onto a tiny cul-de-sac?
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by CyberPlonker (in Wilmslow mode) View Post

I bet he votes Labour too!

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
          Why don't you move it outside his house or are you living on one of these modern housing estates with 20 houses squeezed onto a tiny cul-de-sac?

You guessed !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            I bet he votes Labour too!

Don't most people ? I blame it on the education and benefits system.

Comment

Don't most people ? I blame it on the education and benefits system.
              I agree, a significant proportion of state-educated voters in recent elections will have grown up with Tory cuts and meddling spoiling their education.

Because of our crazy voting system, even most of the people who bother to vote don't vote for the party that gets in - that's true in the case of both main parties and we're all the poorer for it.

Comment

I agree, a significant proportion of state-educated voters in recent elections will have grown up with Tory cuts and meddling spoiling their education.

Because of our crazy voting system, even most of the people who bother to vote don't vote for the party that gets in - that's true in the case of both main parties and we're all the poorer for it.

Yes, but the Tory cuts are down to the fact that Labour are borrowing 200 Billion over this year, and never make cuts but spend, spend, spend.

Comment

Oh shyte, you tedious lefty wayne-kerr. Where's your bin? Let me set fire to it

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Yes, but the Tory cuts are down to the fact that Labour are borrowing 200 Billion over this year, and never make cuts but spend, spend, spend.
                    You weren't reading again. Someone, just for example, who turned 18 in 2005 would have spent their early years (1992-97 ish) in tuliphole schools because Tories at the time weren't interested in spending on education.

Comment

Working...
                    X