• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carry yer own bags

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carry yer own bags

See Ryanair want you to carry your own bags to the plane now. Doesn't bother me as I wouldn't fly them anyway but I loved this statement over the governments plan to raise APD whereas other countries have reduced it or got rid of it:

"Only Labour could invent a tax that penalises the poor and favours the rich," said Mr O'Leary. "The UK needs a new Government because they are a group of witless, hopeless Scots whose solution to the recession is to tax your way out. If that was the answer Ted Heath would have been elected for six successive terms."
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    See Ryanair want you to carry your own bags to the plane now. Doesn't bother me as I wouldn't fly them anyway but I loved this statement over the governments plan to raise APD whereas other countries have reduced it or got rid of it:
    What a load of tulip that man talks. His company taxes passengers for everything. I've never flown Ryan Air and I'd like to keep things this way.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      What a load of tulip that man talks. His company taxes passengers for everything. I've never flown Ryan Air and I'd like to keep things this way.
      WHS
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Has anyone here flown Ryan Air?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Yes.

Comment

Yes.

Once.

Comment

Many many times, each time worse than the last

On some routes there is no choice, if you want to fly direct. It's a sad fact.

Comment

"Only Labour could invent a tax that penalises the poor and favours the rich," said Mr O'Leary. "The UK needs a new Government because they are a group of witless, hopeless Scots whose solution to the recession is to tax your way out. If that was the answer Ted Heath would have been elected for six successive terms."
                Overall I think the bloke is a gobtulipe and I have no time for him. But that is actually quite funny.

Comment

Twice. One journey, each way. Never again.

Comment

Fairly regularly as there is no other choice where I am.
                    I generally do not have problems with them.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
                    X