• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Mayor of Doncaster

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mayor of Doncaster

This is the type of person we want running our country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8090261.stm

Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

A good Ol' Yorkshire Bigot just what the country needs !
    Last edited by eliquant; 24 June 2009, 19:59.

Comment

Originally posted by eliquant View Post
      A good Ol' Yorkshire Biggot just what the country needs !
      You cant even spell the word "bigot" so what hope of we of you explaining why the man is a bigot.
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        You cant even spell the word "bigot" so what hope of we of you explaining why the man is a bigot.

have - Shirley?

FFS!!!

Comment

Peter Davies, of the English Democrats, said: “My policy on gays and lesbians is very simple.

“I don’t think councils should be spending money on them parading through town advertising their sexuality.”
          Yeah long overdue end to PC bollux
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It really is a no-brainer. If you can't be bothered to learn the language - leave. And yes that goes for brits living abroad too.

And the fact that there are those who think that opinion makes me a bigot says far more about them than it does about me.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

have - Shirley?

FFS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PM-Junkie View Post
                It really is a no-brainer. If you can't be bothered to learn the language - leave. And yes that goes for brits living abroad too.

And the fact that there are those who think that opinion makes me a bigot says far more about them than it does about me.
                WHS.

If you come here to live you accept our way of life, our language and our laws. If this doesn't suit your chosen lifestyle, Britain isn't for you.

If I were to move abroad, I'd be happy to accept the above and would infact expect to be treated that way.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  WHS.

If you come here to live you accept our way of life, our language and our laws. If this doesn't suit your chosen lifestyle, Britain isn't for you.

If I were to move abroad, I'd be happy to accept the above and would infact expect to be treated that way.
                  Bigot, Bigot, Bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    WHS.

I agree, call me a bigot all you like, it won't change my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X