• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is reality overrated?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is reality overrated?

Wouldn't you rather be living in Albert Square / on a mysterious time travelling island / showering with Eliza Dushku in the Dollhouse?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

yes!

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Wouldn't you rather be living in Albert Square / on a mysterious time travelling island / showering with Eliza Dushku in the Dollhouse?
      What is this "reality" of which you speak? I thought we were all in The Matrix...

Is Dollhouse improving? I have them recorded but haven't watched any so far, and I heard disparaging things about the first few eposides. Saying that, if there are shower scenes featuring Ms. Dushku then it's probably worth checking out...
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

No ta. The Universe is a wonderful place.
        Bored.

Comment

how would you ever be able to tell?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
            Is Dollhouse improving? I have them recorded but haven't watched any so far, and I heard disparaging things about the first few eposides. Saying that, if there are shower scenes featuring Ms. Dushku then it's probably worth checking out...
            Last night's seemed a lot better, and apparently that episode marks a change in direction and it's good from now on. I missed the first one, but yes the others have been mediocre at best.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Time Travel ?

Thats absurd.

As for the Universe - I call it the ultimate free lunch.

Enjoy !

Never trust -
              A Nurse
              A Nun
              or a Time Traveller

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Time Travel ?

Thats absurd.

Never trust -
                A Nurse
                A Nun
                or a Time Traveller
                or a hippy
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I had to google that Eliza Dushku bird. I find here a little ordinary; still, I guess that has it's appeal.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    I had to google that Eliza Dushku bird. I find here a little ordinary; still, I guess that has it's appeal.

Bravo Mich! A lad must maintain certain standards!

[Thinks]
                    If that is a little ordinary where Mich lives - I need to emigrate......
                    [/Thinks]

Comment

Working...
                    X