• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is VD overrated?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is VD overrated?

God it itches.

Isn't VD one of the victims of "Political Correctness"..... isn't it STD or somesuch now.....

Many years ago when I was at Aston University one of the Student Union bars was called the Vauxhall Dining Centre....

When ever one of the lads was in the Pub attempting to impress/pull some stray Totty one of us was "obliged" to call out:
    "Hey! Were you at the VD Centre earlier??"
    this was almost always followed by the rapid exit of aforementioned Totty......

Obviously in those days we didn't have Video Games, PCs or the Internet to amuse us......... or now I come to think of it much success with Totty!

Comment

5 hours it took before this appeared.

You're slacking DP.

Comment

I'm working.

Comment

Working...
        X