• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Halloween

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween

oooOOOooOOOooOOoOoOoOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOoooo

Anyway, so what you all doing for Halloween? I am home alone tonight so may put on a scary movie and then cry myself to sleep.

I roam the streets dressed as a Russian Soldier banging on about SKA and pushing little kids in ditches.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Load of american bullcrap...

kids coming round my house will just get a slap!!!

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I'll be sitting by my door - air rifle at the ready.

Just an excuse for Asda to sell loads of cheap tat to chavs.

Comment

having a lesson on the electric guitar which I got for my birthday yesterday
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

last year i kept the baby up, so that when they came knocking I took the baby to the door, prodded her, she screamed, then opend the door and said "look what you've done", that scared em off.

I hope she'll forgive me
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

I'll be lurking in the bushes as usual, throwing dog poo at Mrs Gunman's windows. I suspect she's run out of bullets, so hopefully I'll be alright.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Picture on the front of Pollitiken of some kids going about on Halloween: one of the scarey creatures is a hoody carrying a toy pistol.

Well it made me to LOL it did.

I said "Try doing that in Nottingham an' see what happens"...
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X