• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My dream about Gordon Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dream about Gordon Brown

I had a bizarre dream last night, that Gordon Brown dropped in to my house one Sunday afternoon for a chat. Alone.

I was fairly polite, but even so he didn't say much, if anything at all. The last thing I recall telling him was that I live 100 yards inside John Bercow's constituency. Brown then got on his mobile and left, saying goodbye over his shoulder and jumping into a limo packed with officials.

What does it mean? Am I losing my mind?

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    I had a bizarre dream last night, that Gordon Brown dropped in to my house one Sunday afternoon for a chat. Alone.

I was fairly polite, but even so he didn't say much, if anything at all. The last thing I recall telling him was that I live 100 yards inside John Bercow's constituency. Brown then got on his mobile and left, saying goodbye over his shoulder and jumping into a limo packed with officials.

Personally I dreamt about Anna Kournikova and a bubble bath.

Comment

What does it mean? ?
      It means you're gay.

Comment

Did he bring his own nappy?
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

It means he's got an eye for you - just the one mind!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Do you have a background in the Milltary or Intelligence Services ?

If so cnances are youve been recruited as part of an ongoing MI6s pys-ops - operation the idea being to see if you reacted in a hostile manner or otherwise to our Prime Minister - given the passive reaction seems that you passed that one okay.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
              Do you have a background in the Milltary or Intelligence Services ?

If so cnances are youve been recruited as part of an ongoing MI6s pys-ops - operation the idea being to see if you reacted in a hostile manner or otherwise to our Prime Minister - given the passive reaction seems that you passed that one okay.
              I'm being recruited in my sleep?

Comment

I'm being recruited in my sleep?
                ... maybe you weren't sleeping...

Comment

Working...
                X