• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HTC new smart phone: FAIL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTC new smart phone: FAIL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8117382.stm

Honestly they are so out of their league...

I was really hoping something might put an end to the one horse race. There's nothing to see here move on, next...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8117382.stm

Honestly they are so out of their league...

I was really hoping something might put an end to the one horse race. There's nothing to see here move on, next...
    Ironic that the phones designer is dressed as Steve Jobs
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
      Trying to copy the great one... again: Fail
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How can you tell from that poxy video where the camera rarely zooms in on the phone and all he does is scroll left/right a few times?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          How can you tell from that poxy video where the camera rarely zooms in on the phone and all he does is scroll left/right a few times?
          Cause those were the highlights..

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
            Yeah, but he didn't quite pull off that 'dying of liver cancer' look

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Yeh the ‘N’ & ‘E’ series from Nokia are still peerless.

…Or do you mean that 35,000 trick pony from Apple that sends calls straight to answer phone and still has a crap camera?
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Yeh the ‘N’ & ‘E’ series from Nokia are still peerless.

…Or do you mean that 35,000 trick pony from Apple that sends calls straight to answer phone and still has a crap camera?
                Remind me why I need a 12 mega pixel SLR with 89734085723409534953456358359723048570347543085708 347053475034750348753045740 optical zoom on my mobile?

Comment

Remind me why I need a 12 mega pixel SLR with 89734085723409534953456358359723048570347543085708 347053475034750348753045740 optical zoom on my mobile?
                  Same reason you need a motion sensor in one?
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

You don't but a camera that is nearly as good as decent compact is commonplace on most phones these days, the technology is there, it’s cheap (unlike the iphone) yet they continue to offer a substandard camera while almost every other manufacturer offers something decent within their range.

I've said before I'd have bought one if it had a decent camera, when they released to 3GS I toyed with idea again then I started reading about the calls going straight to answer phone problem so that put me off again.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X