• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Only 9 from 15

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 9 from 15

And youse...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

the answer

The answer is to re-introduce National Service
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

only 7 - but then I opted to have a fight with the guy.....
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
        The answer is to re-introduce National Service
        I've been saying this for YEARS, it would solve so many inherant problems the UK has.

Oh and my score was 8, which isn't brilliant considering I consider myself a true Englishman.

J
        Trainee Techno Pikey

Comment

I got 9 and I went for the fight.
          It should have been 10, but apparently Father Christmas doesn't live in Lapland any more.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

11. But then again, I'm local.

Comment

Chico is the man!!

You got 14 right!
              0-5: Seat in Heathrow arrivals.... 6-10: Seat on the district council......11-14: Seat in Parliament.....15: Seat on the throne

For God, Queen and Country
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

You got 13 right!

Does that mean I can come back now?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  Chico is the man!!

You got 14 right!
                  0-5: Seat in Heathrow arrivals.... 6-10: Seat on the district council......11-14: Seat in Parliament.....15: Seat on the throne

For God, Queen and Country
                  But that's not fair - since you have a God to help you.

Comment

Bit of a joke really, 45 minutes, 24 noddy multiple choice questions with most of the answers taken from some booklet you can study at home.

Now compare that with one of the questions out the Dutch nationality test shown below (translated of course!):

Yesterday Hans Hendriks found a key in the street which he took to the police station. At the nearby supermarket he placed a note on the message-board.

Complete the notice from Hans, making sure you include the following:
                    - what he found;
                    - where he found it;
                    - where it can be picked up.

examples of the Dutch naturalisation test

The fee for the Dutch one is also a more sizeable €257,50:

Comment

Working...
                    X