• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are BPTSI's overrated?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are BPTSI's overrated?

From the Times technology supplement, March 8th 2018:

Next year (2019) baseless positional touch screen interfaces (BPTSI's) are going to become cheaper according to industry analysts. As Gooapple (formed after the Google/Apple merger in 2015) corporation is now a major player in the Online OS Market wth their OOS (Online Operating System) 'GoogleSplash' they are now reportedly focussing on building on their baseless touch surface technology after toppling Microsoft's hold of the market with their 'Surface IV' product. Gooapple plan on providing a bundled flexible OLED panel (30 inch screen which can be rolled up and carried about in small folder) - with a GreenTooth cell powered movement interpreter to all users who subscribe to their 1 year GoogleSplash access plan.

Meanwhile Gooapple plan on adding compatibility support for Surface Burn Printer Technology (SBPT) to their upcoming communicator codenamed 'Goldstein'.
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

I bet you're great at parties.

Comment

A bit off topic, but what about projection technology? LED projectors are getting better and smaller and are set to arrive in hand held device any time soon, according to an unidentied source. A bit like in Star wars but with no 3D or sound.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        A bit off topic, but what about projection technology? LED projectors are getting better and smaller and are set to arrive in hand held device any time soon, according to an unidentied source. A bit like in Star wars but with no 3D or sound.
        I want a sixth sense. Pretty much now.

http://www.pranavmistry.com/projects...ense/index.htm
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
          Gooapple plan on providing a bundled flexible OLED panel (30 inch screen which can be rolled up and carried about in small folder)
          pffft. Can't be ar$ed with that carrying malarky.

Comment

Working...
          X