• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday Rental Required...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday Rental Required...

...does anybody have a holiday rental that they rent out during the summer school holidays and is available?

Bit stuck, my plans for the summer have just been torpedoed and a lot of places seem booked up.

I'm looking for Devon or Cornwall....

Thanks

If you have details - feel free to PM me.

Dave
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    ...does anybody have a holiday rental that they rent out during the summer school holidays and is available?

Bit stuck, my plans for the summer have just been torpedoed and a lot of places seem booked up.

Thanks

Dave
    You can buy all the camping gear you need for a few quid.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      You can buy all the camping gear you need for a few quid.
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post

Thanks

Dave
        If Devon and Cornwall are fully booked up, why not ship down to northern Spain. As you can see from picture in the following link oyambre beach from above , scenery is gorgeous there too

A couple of German friends of mine rent out a house there. For some reason this year July's fully booked out yet August's free from the 6th (normally it's the other way around).
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Devon or Cornwall no .....

I could do you a couple of weeks in Trecco Bay though!

Comment

Originally posted by minsky1 View Post
            Devon or Cornwall no .....

I could do you a couple of weeks in Trecco Bay though!
            thanks, but I live in Cardiff and work in Baglan...not exactly getting away from it all !!!

Comment

Working...
            X