• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beat the Rich

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat the Rich

What the lefties cannot cope with is the rich. On the one hand they are happy to help themselves to the wealth that goes to pay for their precious welfare state, and on the other they want to pulverise anyone who is A. Rich and then b. succesful and independent.

For example take a look at this article from Polly Toynbee. She makes a valid point that immigrants are putting UK workers out of jobs instead of filling empty jobs. But then sho spoils it by saying that immigrants are simply helping the rich:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists...589274,00.html

Now correct me if I am wrong but are not these immigrants working as bus drivers! caravan cleaners on holiday parks! waiters in harvester inns! and cockle pickers?

I bet old Philip Green is chuckling away at the prospect of enjoying his next holiday . The adventure is mouth watering for people with his wealth. Just imagine, he can roll up at Leicester bus station, buy a cheap week return bus fare to Skegness. Upon his arrival his non English speaking Kosovan host will show him to his luxury mobile home fully equipped with an ensuite potty. For his evening entertainment he will be able to stand on the balcony whilst watching the sun set over the er Wash. A bottle of chilled Czech champers will be consumed to wash down an hors deuvres of local products (skegness cockles). He will then move to his table where he will feast on the delights listed on the Harvester specials blackboard.

And with all thanks to cheap immigrant labour the entire break will be as cheap as chips.

Oh how the rich must be rubbing their hands. all the way to the bank.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Working...
X