• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where were you the moment that you heard Michael Jackson was dead?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where were you the moment that you heard Michael Jackson was dead?

It doesn't quite have the same ring to it does it?

A premature end to a troubled life. R.I.P.

The world has lost a truely great showman, singer and all round entertainer.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I'd put in the same category as Gary Glitter, except he just had better lawyers.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
        I'd put in the same category as Gary Glitter, except he just had better lawyers.
        Oh come on.

Come on.

Come on come on.

Come on come on come on.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Los Angeles police went through Michael Jackson's house this after his
          death . It is being reported that they found Class A drugs in his
          kitchen, Class B drugs in his bathroom...and Class 4C in his bedroom

Whats the difference between Alex Ferguson and Michael Jackson? Fergie
          will be playing Giggs in August

Comment

What with Lewis Hamilton winning the F1 world championship, Barack Obama being president of the USA, Will Smith being the world's highest paid actor and Tiger Woods being the world's best golfer, it has never been cooler to be black.

Poor old Michael Jackson must be kicking himself.

Comment

Where was I? - had just come out of the pub

Comment

TV and radio will be crap for weeks.
                Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Where was I? Lying in bed thinking of Farrah, like most males of a certain age!

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    TV and radio will be crap for weeks.
                    Although I've been up for a while (not all benchies take long lie-ins) I've yet to turn on the radio. I fear there's a 80% chance a MJ record will be playing when I do turn it on (bloody Radio 3!). I never bought his records, but have to admit, at his best, he was brilliant. RIP Michael.
                    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                    X