• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am Back but for how long?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Back but for how long?

Hey just realized I haven't posted here for weeks. Well probably since i left my last contract.

Have i missed much?
    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Michael Jackson died

Comment

Go on then I'll ask... Have you sorted your life out yet?
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

i guess someone had to broach the subject!

Hows your love life pleo?

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post
          Hey just realized I haven't posted here for weeks. Well probably since i left my last contract.

Have i missed much?
          no one

been missed at all

Hi Pleo - Can I be the first to say welcome back

<fart>

Comment

What have you missed?
            • There have been two CUK related births.
            • CM is getting broodier and Churchill is getting nervous.
            • Cybertwunt has managed to annoy almost everyone.
            • SA's love live has picked up now hubby is benched for a bit.
            • VF has confirmed that he could, in fact, defeat a herring gull in unarmed combat. But only if there was food at stake.
            • ZG still hasnt had his wicked way with the Lustee. He is planning on starting a Plan B as a film reviewer.
            • The BN66 crew are celebrating their successfull court appearance.
            • Drewster is providing material for at least three psychology students writing their final disertations on the effects of involuntary celibacy on male behaviour.
            • General is a swamp of bigotry, mysogeny(sp?), intolerance and petty squabbles - Ok Technically that's not news.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              What have you missed?
              • Drewster is providing material for at least three psychology students writing their final disertations on the effects of involuntary celibacy on male behaviour.
              departments
              lifelong
              she-male

Comment

Originally posted by pleomax View Post

Have i missed much?
                Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                Go on then I'll ask... Have you sorted your life out yet?
                I must have missed this - what's the scoop with Pleomax?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  What have you missed?
                  • The BN66 crew are celebrating their successfull court appearance.
                  They are?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    I must have missed this - what's the scoop with Pleomax?
                    Well my work of fiction (so some say) has been discussed quite well i feel?
                    Pleomax

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!

Comment

Working...
                    X