• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Friday!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Friday!!

Well my lovelies, what have we planned for the weekend?

Tonight, I shall arrive home late (10:00pm ish) and proceed to build toys for my little boys birthday whilst drinking some vodka

Tomorrow, I shall take my child to the aquarium after playing with him for a few hours and watching some NINNNNNNNNJA WARRRRIOOOOR
    Tomorrow PM, going out with some friends to Danny Millar's (The Great British Menu) restaurant

Sunday, Booking flights, packing bags and getting ready to come back here

WSY
    Every Saint has a past, Every Sinner a future"

Originally Posted by Pogle
    I wasnt really into men at the time - IYKWIM

HTH

Shopping tonight.

House hunting tomorrow.

Pub lunch in south London on Sunday, followed by culture festival in town if not too drunk!
    Cats are evil.

Comment

Training tonight. 3 clients for Plan B tomorrow. Continue building plan B website + roast dinner on sunday.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

A friend has a 50th birthday weekend party.

I'll be there ... washing up, probably.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Driving from Kraków to Budapest on Sunday, then back again on Tuesday.

Comment

Continue efforts to remove tree stump, without power tools. Oh, and take chain-saw back to the shop, because it failed to work out of the box.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Continue efforts to remove tree stump, without power tools. Oh, and take chain-saw back to the shop, because it failed to work out of the box.
              Can't you use a stanley knife to cut your way out of the box?
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Have you tried renting a stump grinder - much better IMHO - unless you can get a digger on it (assuming it is a fair sized stump) you would be better grinding than digging

chipper thingy

HTH
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Doing some more Qt development.

Plus whatever Girly has in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Plus whatever Girly has in mind.
                    You mean working like a slave in the garden, digging, weeding and moving piles of tulip around, followed by building a wall, repotting 100s of plants, cleaning out the Chickens & Rabbits.. and then on Saturay afternoon the real work begins.....

Similar to what my Mrs wants then!

Comment

Working...
                    X