• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haunted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haunted

Turned off the radio because it's all about some dead disturbed has-been who was not I repeat not the soundtrack of my life.

CUK is bidding fair to go the same way.

I agree, couldn't abide his naff music and the Kiddie Fiddling put me off him even more. You'd think he was a saint to listen to them euligise
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

A few catholic priests have been made saints...
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You could write your tribute here.

Some of the most nauseating responses;

'He was a great Icon of our time one who had brought so much happiness to many homes through his music. '

' I am devastated with the death of Michael Jackson and cannot put into words how I feel
        He has left us too soon. He was truly a musical genius and will remain a legend forever. There will never be anyone like him.
        I thank him for the music that has influenced my life and many others. It will play on forever.
        My thoughts are with his kids, family and dedicated fans around the world.

Oh dear, don't tell me its true.I hate to hear that.
        I know King Mj as:

King of Pop
        Magician
        a friend
        a brother
        a father
        a genuis
        a miracle

Michael Jackson is the most talented artist in universal history.
        Listen to what he is saying in his songs, and you will discover the true Michael Jackson.

Rather disturbing somehow;
        My children were toddlers when Michael's Thriller video came out. We had a party of neighbors stop by and watch the television the day it was released. I'll never forget how amazed everyone was . He was brilliant!!!

MODS, we really do need a vomiting smiley now.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          Turned off the radio because it's all about some dead disturbed has-been who was not I repeat not the soundtrack of my life.

CUK is bidding fair to go the same way.
          I turned over to Classic FM @ 7:30am and went back to sleep until 10am.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
          X