• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Denny + Milanbenes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denny + Milanbenes

Don't know which one of you boys reported a word like Breast.
    But I would have thought calling someone a Prat was much more personal..

Still Like a Phoenix I will return!!!!

eh ?

Milan.

Comment

Anyway Phoenix4,

spill the beans, what happened, where was it, who was involved ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
        Anyway Phoenix4,

spill the beans, what happened, where was it, who was involved ?

Milan.

In a former life I was wasted, ney shot in the back by some cad who seems to have objected to my wit....and maybe my dislike for advising the new boys to this Forum on how to write a bloody CV!

Comment

ahh, don't tell me you are Steve'o and you made that get yer tits out comment, well steve'oh it just shows the kind of lefty apologists who have taken over this forum, a couple of years ago you'd have been in your element here

Milan.

Comment

I am risen from the flames...I and looking for the oppertunity to get myself into a "back stabbing" revenge type situation....Oh Boy I feel better already!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
              I am risen from the flames...I and looking for the oppertunity to get myself into a "back stabbing" revenge type situation....Oh Boy I feel better already!
              Hey, Steve'O, you'd better be careful who you stab around the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                Hey, Steve'O, you'd better be careful who you stab around the back.

Lucifer Box,.....A dish served cold dear boy...Just want to find out who and why?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  Lucifer Box,.....A dish served cold dear boy...Just want to find out who and why?
                  I think you'd better read LB's post again... I think you're missing the message... Think ...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Aurelius
                    I think you'd better read LB's post again... I think you're missing the message... Think ...

Didn't miss the point....just ignoring it....Now bend over

Comment

Working...
                    X