• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Picking your nose and eating it.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking your nose and eating it.

My new PM, who sits next to me, has a terrible habit for picking his nose then thrusting his finger into his mouth to have a right good taste and his nasal produce.

It is seriously making me ill. What should one do in these disgraceful working conditions?

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    My new PM, who sits next to me, has a terrible habit for picking his nose then thrusting his finger into his mouth to have a right good taste and his nasal produce.

It is seriously making me ill. What should one do in these disgraceful working conditions?
    Call him Gordon.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I sat opposite a permie who did that. I never did find the solution.

Listening to someone eat with their mouth open is another that turns my stomach.

Did these people not have mothers?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Video. youtube. email.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Smear chilli suace on the keys of his keyboard.

Comment

Why not pick your own nose all weekend, ask your family to do the same, put the harvest in a little envelope with his name on it and then leave it on his desk for him to find on monday morning?
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
              Why not pick your own nose all weekend, ask your family to do the same, put the harvest in a little envelope with his name on it and then leave it on his desk for him to find on monday morning?
              Classic!

Comment

Once sat near a guy who used to rub himself under the desk and smell his fingers, a female colleague told me about it. Someone else filed a complaint about it. One day he brought in some 'special cheeses' from the part of the country he was from for everyone to taste - I found it terribly hilarious but it took a while for others to realise why I was rolling around on the carpet laughing my a** off.
                Last edited by SuperZ; 26 June 2009, 13:14.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                  Video. youtube. email.
                  We don't have to save the world. The world is big enough to look after itself. What we have to be concerned about is whether or not the world we live in will be capable of sustaining us in it.
                  - Douglas Adams

Comment

i used to work for a guy that came into a meeting (obviously straight from the toilet) he had his white shirt tucked in poking out of his flies! what made it worse is that he gave a 30 min presentation in this state
                    there were quite a few giggles

another time he arrived to work with one brown shoe and one black shoe... typical public sector worker

Comment

Working...
                    X