• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neil Young

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil Young

Doesn't he look old these days.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Funny I was thinking the same the other day when playing an early DVD with one released a year ago.

Then again he was born in 1945 so has the right to look old I suppose.
    Hes also Canadian and has Percival as a middle name that probably accounts for a few wrinkles.

PZZ

Comment

Showed all those kids how to do it though didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy198 View Post
        Showed all those kids how to do it though didn't he?
        Yep reinvented music many times, 60s rock, grunge, now soft rock you name it.

No one (dead or alive) comes close IMO.

PZZ

Comment

Working...
        X