• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wacko Jacko Buys The Ranch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacko Jacko Buys The Ranch

I Googled for the above headline but couldn't find it - so I made my own. How come everyone is a born-again Michael Jackson fan now he's dead?

I seem to remember that when he was in court on child molesting charges, there weren't many celebs coming out of the woodwork to heap their praises on the so-called 'King of Pop'. As Robin Gibb said "If even a small portion of the praise that is bestowed on Michael Jackson now in death was given to him last year, in life, he might well still be with us."

I never much liked his music and even less now they're playing it endlessly on the radio. Hypocrites.
    It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Originally posted by oraclesmith View Post
    I Googled for the above headline but couldn't find it - so I made my own. How come everyone is a born-again Michael Jackson fan now he's dead?

I seem to remember that when he was in court on child molesting charges, there weren't many celebs coming out of the woodwork to heap their praises on the so-called 'King of Pop'. As Robin Gibb said "If even a small portion of the praise that is bestowed on Michael Jackson now in death was given to him last year, in life, he might well still be with us."

I never much liked his music and even less now they're playing it endlessly on the radio. Hypocrites.

It's a bit like Labour who branded everybody a racist that spoke up about uncontrolled immigration. As the election draws nearer every Labourite will have control of immigration on their agenda. Hypocrites !!

Comment

A previously undiscovered Michael Jackson video of his hit "Beat It" has just been discovered at his studio in L.A.
      A spokesperson said the Mr Jackson had recently become 'much more political' and was very concerned about the erosions of freedoms in the world in places like Iran and North Korea but especially the United Kingdom of Great Britains."
      He was planning to release this video at the first O2 concert as a "Message of support to the People of the United States of England in your time of struggle."
      Linky
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith View Post

Trust me - not everyone has suddenly become a jackson fan. Some of us have memories.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I love him, i decided the moment he died. I went and bought alll of his CD`s and cried for 48 hours while listening to it all.

Only kidding. I liked some of his early stuff but his time ended in the 80`s. Great entertainer though and was on my "like to meet" list, would of liked to of got into his mind to see what was going on in there.

No doubt this will go on for a very long time, like the Diana death a;ways seems to reappear every few years (how did she die, who did it, was there aliens involved).
          Last edited by SuperZ; 27 June 2009, 19:53.

Comment

couldnt stand his music when he was alive and it hasnt changed since he's died. Getting really fed up of everywhere you turn now its full of MJ tribute shows - bloody hell even on the interviews at Wimbledon they keep mentioning MJ - let them talk about tennis for goodness sake. The only problem is that even if you couldnt stand him you then feel like you cant exactly say that out loud without being branded callous etc etc.

Yes he died, yep anyone dying young is sad but I feel a lot more strongly for Farrah Fawcett dying especially seeing as how hard and painful and how brave she was over the last year or so

Comment

Working...
            X