• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Right, I'm off to the fish'n'chip shop

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I'm off to the fish'n'chip shop

Right, I'm off to the fish'n'chip shop for haddock, chips, mushy peas, a big bottle of dandelion and burdock and a couple of pickled onions.

What's everyone else having?

(I'm not fetching no steak and kidney pies as they'll stink the car out.)
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Can you get me a battered sausage, a scallop and a side of curry sauce, if there's any change I'll have a cherry panda pop.
    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

<blakey>I hate you Threaded!</Blakey>
      Here I am sitting in darkest Germany and now all I can think of is Fish n Chips and D&B. I am not due a trip home for 6 weeks.
      Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat! Twat!
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

<Fartpants>
        I'll have two picked eggs, chips and a large pot of curry sauce, please.
        </Fartpants>

Can someone please open a window!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

I fancy a saveloy.....

Comment

Not going past the bagel shop by any chance?

If you are - I'll have a salt beef one with mustard.

Thanks.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I just had a Goodfellows deep Pepperoni pizza from Tescos for 1.17p(half price special offer). The best pizzas you can buy IMO and I'm gonna stock up with a load more tonight. Yum Yum !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
                I fancy a saveloy.....
                Do you know what is in these things?

Me neither

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Right, I'm off to the fish'n'chip shop for haddock, chips, mushy peas, a big bottle of dandelion and burdock and a couple of pickled onions.

What's everyone else having?

(I'm not fetching no steak and kidney pies as they'll stink the car out.)
                  I'll pass on the dandelion and burdock and pickled onions, but get me the same and a small gravy please.

If I've missed you going for the order my local chippy will be open in a couple of hours so I'll nip and get my own as it's only 5 mins away.
                  Not had fish and chips in a while, bloody lovely if it's made right.

Comment

2 Piece chicken and chips, please. Plus a fork for the chips, as I hate eating with my fingers.
                    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                    X