• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Knowing' is .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Knowing' is .....

... the biggest load of frakking tulip that I have seen in ages.

AVOID

edit: This film
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Is it sh1tter than Sunshine?

Comment

I only watch films Ive seen before.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Jeez that sounds great - thanks for the movie-tip.
        "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
          Jeez that sounds great - thanks for the movie-tip.
          I've just booked tickets for me and Pogle Jr to see Harry Potter 7 at IMAX - cant wait.

I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            I've just booked tickets for me and Pogle Jr to see Harry Potter 7 at IMAX - cant wait.

You'll have to wait at least another year before you see Harry Potter 7. I suggest you change your tickets and go and see harry Potter 6 in the meantime. I hear it's out in two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              You'll have to wait at least another year before you see Harry Potter 7. I suggest you change your tickets and go and see harry Potter 6 in the meantime. I hear it's out in two weeks.
              10 of Pogles Pedantry Points to Platypus

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                10 of Pogles Pedantry Points to Platypus
                Yay !

Me and kids re-watched Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire at the weekend, to get us in the right mood for Half Blood Prince

Prisoner of Azkaban wasn't half as crap as I remember it

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Yay !

Me and kids re-watched Chamber of Secrets, Prisoner of Azkaban and Goblet of Fire at the weekend, to get us in the right mood for Half Blood Prince

Prisoner of Azkaban wasn't half as crap as I remember it
                  Goblet of fire is still my fave film - Deathly Hallows my fave book, we may revisit the previous films before seeing No 6 - good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    Is it tulipter than Sunshine?
                    Having just watched Sunshine, I can say that the answer is a big YES.

Sunshine wasn't much good but Knowing is far worse than that.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X