• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to be cheerful

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons to be cheerful

I haven't paid a penny in tax in this tax year

No long commutes for me! Or 5.00 Monday starts...
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      HAB is ten years ahead of you.

Message for Hector:
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

No Heathrow security. No little Hitler jobsworths in uniforms. No "Wait in Lounge". No tulipehole hotels. No trudging home 2 hours late on Friday night to ruined dinner and stroppy partner with a list of things to do that she can't reach or can't find the tools for.

Comment

Reasons to be cheerful- I haven't been binned off my gig yet. Even better, there's a chance I could be boomed on Friday if the client sanctions the next 12 months of the present project.
          Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
          Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Nice one! Shame you can't stop paying VAT and council tax though.
            This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Verbal agreement on a nine month extension
              Cats are evil.

Comment

Me neither, been many years now.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
                  Verbal agreement on a nine month extension
                  congrats
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

No office politics.

No permie jealousy of contractors' rates.

Comment

Working...
                    X