• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

85 Sharia courts in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

85 Sharia courts in the UK

We are sleepwalking into an Islamic State.

Well I'm gonna Jihad your Jihad sucker !

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
      G.O..A.W.A.Y.

Comment

Whats wrong with an Islamic state?? Works well in lots of other counties.

PZZ

Comment

Here is something I noticed in the local paper. Should get cyber and pzz into a circle jerking frenzy.

A PAKISTANI cafe boss yesterday claimed death threats from religious extremists had forced him to wear a bulletproof vest.

Jimshaed Sharif, 50, says he has become a target for fanatical Muslims because he plays music and serves alcohol.

Dad-of-two Jimshaed added: "I have to take these threats seriously and have been forced to start wearing a bulletproof vest.

"It is not that I think they will shoot me but I have to do everything I can to protect myself and knives are a worry.

"Muslim thugs have threatened to kill me and petrol bomb my cafe because I play music and serve customers alcohol.

"I am being targeted because I do not share their Islamic beliefs and I think this is shocking. We are supposed to live in a free country and I just want to live a free man.

"I consider myself Scottish because I was brought up here and even though I was born in Lahore a Muslim, I no longer hold any religious beliefs.
          linky winky

Comment

Originally posted by pzz76077 View Post
            Whats wrong with an Islamic state?? Works well in lots of other counties.

PZZ

Yeah, it's great in Iran I hear. We are a Christian country rapidly becoming an Islamic country. Christian and Islam are incompatible and two systems of law in one country are also incompatible and a recipe for civil unrest.

Comment

Yeah, it's great in Iran I hear. We are a Christian country rapidly becoming an Islamic country. Christian and Islam are incompatible and two systems of law in one country are also incompatible and a recipe for civil unrest.
              Gordon Brown would love UK to be an Islamic state then he could rig the next election- lets face it that they only way Labour will get back in!

PZZ

Comment

How many Islamic countries have you been in?

Comment

Gordon Brown would love UK to be an Islamic state then he could rig the next election- lets face it that they only way Labour will get back in!

PZZ

.. he should be worried. They cut out people's tongues for lying.

Comment

PZZ
                    Seriously, the level of fishing in this place has really went down hill. That is the worst one I have seen for ages.

Comment

Working...
                    X