• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The demise of AndyW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The demise of AndyW

RichardCranium said Andyw was a sockpuppet of the mods in another thread, if so then why was he banned in the linked retro thread below, I think I'll call bulltulip on that claim (looks like sasguru put in a good word for AtW and saved his bacon at that time):

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html
    Last edited by Amiga500; 30 June 2009, 06:24.
    You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
    RichardCranium said Andyw was a sockpuppet of the mods in another thread, if so then why was he banned in the linked retro thread below, I think I'll call bulltulip on that claim (looks like sasguru put in a good word for AtW and saved his bacon at that time):

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-andy-atw.html
    I think you would be right on the Andyw aspect. (Well done for spelling his ID correctly by the way.)

Andyw was an annoying pain in the arse. On the morning of his banning he had already posted rubbish 33 times, all before 11:00am.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...tml#post130345

I don't think Alexei's behaviour has ever warranted a banning though, so not sure that he was "saved".

EDIT - I see you didn't get his nickname right in the title, the "w" is lower case.
    Last edited by Gonzo; 30 June 2009, 06:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      EDIT - I see you didn't get his nickname right in the title, the "w" is lower case.
      That was a typo - on clicking edit I couldn't see an easy way to edit the thread title so just left it (is this possible after posting?).

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga500 View Post
        RichardCranium said Andyw was a sockpuppet of the mods in another thread
        I did not!

I said AndyW is the mods, that the mods are sockpuppets of AndyW.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
          I don't think Alexei's behaviour has ever warranted a banning though, so not sure that he was "saved".
          Millions of <Placeholder> threads would warrant a suspension on any other forum I've ever been a member of
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
            I did not!

I said AndyW is the mods, that the mods are sockpuppets of AndyW.
            So Andyw banned himself with his own sock puppets?

Comment

Surely we can extend the same criteria and ban cybernoddy?
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
              X