• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holidays this year

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holidays this year

Has the credit crunch and lousy exchange rate ruined your holiday plans this year or are you off to somewhere tropical and babe infested.

If so where????
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

We're going to kiwi land next year so this year will be a cheap trip to Bognor...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
      We're going to kiwi land next year so this year will be a cheap trip to Bognor...
      Awesome on the NZ, was there on Honeymoon in Jan/Feb. Do the fjordland overnight cruise on Doubtful absolutely unbelievable.

Have a great time.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

Italia - couple of days in Rome, week in a Tuscan Villa with some good friends (All with kids), and a week on our own on Elba.

Canny wait.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
          Awesome on the NZ, was there on Honeymoon in Jan/Feb. Do the fjordland overnight cruise on Doubtful absolutely unbelievable.

Have a great time.
          We went on there honeymoon last year, but it was wintertime so we didn't get around to a few things.

Going to a wedding this time so will have to rush again!!!
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Has the credit crunch and lousy exchange rate ruined your holiday plans this year
            Yes.

or are you off to somewhere tropical and babe infested.
            No.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              Yes.

No.
              Bournemouth has a nice sandy beach and plenty of hotties...

Comment

Portugal. Lisbon area, on the coast. Leaving wife at home, may play a little golf.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  Yes.

No.

Come on RC, there are hedgerows all over the UK. Get that thumb out and start travelling.

Comment

The same as the past years.

A trip to Spain - and later a trip to Dubai.

Hopefully the dollar tanks soon.
                    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                    X