PDA

View Full Version : Rough Justice

Clippy
30th June 2009, 11:28
Ace! (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1196479/Pictured-The-battered-bruised-face-burglar-got-wrong-72-year-old-boxer.html) :yay:

SlimRick
30th June 2009, 11:46
That made me smile - which is impressive as I'm a miserable bastard!:happy

Menelaus
30th June 2009, 11:50
Ouch!

pzz76077
30th June 2009, 11:52
You know he will only go and do it again...

PZZ

bogeyman
30th June 2009, 11:53
Excellent!

Mr. Corti was obviously a proper man, not a little knife-wielding nonce.

In spite of his considerable vintage, it seems Mr. Corti was easily able to put this nasty little chancer in his place.

If there were more Mr. Cortis, this country would be a better place.

Mich the Tester
30th June 2009, 11:57
Three cheers for Mr Corti!
:yay:
Hip hip!

sunnysan
30th June 2009, 12:09
Even thought it is the daily mail, the little t0sser got his just desserts.

He will be the laughing stock of the nick, and will hopefully provide more substantial entertaintainment to any septagenerian con that wants a bit of mushy white butt.

Despicable maggot

Cyberman
30th June 2009, 12:44
So, how long does the pensioner have to serve ? :suicide:

DimPrawn
30th June 2009, 13:37
A knife-wielding burglar got a shock when he attacked a pensioner in his home - a couple of right hooks to the face.

Gregory McCalium had not realised that 72-year-old victim Frank Corti was a retired boxer.

This police mugshot of 23-year-old McCalium, taken soon after he was arrested at Mr Corti's home, shows the facial injuries the OAP inflicted as he made a citizen's arrest.

Today, 72-year-old Frank Corti is beginning a four-and-a-half year prison sentence after a judge told him he 'got what he deserved.'

:spel

MrMark
30th June 2009, 13:42
A knife-wielding burglar got a shock when he attacked a pensioner in his home - a couple of right hooks to the face.

Gregory McCalium had not realised that 72-year-old victim Frank Corti was a retired boxer.

This police mugshot of 23-year-old McCalium, taken soon after he was arrested at Mr Corti's home, shows the facial injuries the OAP inflicted as he made a citizen's arrest.

Today, 72-year-old Frank Corti is beginning a four-and-a-half year prison sentence after a judge told him he 'got what he deserved.'

:spel

Naughty Naughty! It's McCalium who's getting four and a half years. Since he attacked with a knife, I'd have given him ten years:spank:

Pondlife
30th June 2009, 13:50
A way over the top response. The burglar was obviously drunk, and the OAP took advantage of it. This is assault and battery. It's the OAP who should be jailed, and sued for damages as well.
- Sean McCarthy, Dublin, Ireland, 30/6/2009 11:50

Now that's how you troll kids.

bogeyman
30th June 2009, 14:02
Now that's how you troll kids.

Exactly.

Just the sort of reponse you'd expect from an Irish pikey.

I quite see how he empathises with the scrote. There but for the grace of God and all that...

Mich the Tester
30th June 2009, 14:03
Exactly.

Just the sort of reponse you'd expect from an Irish pikey.

I quite see how he empathises with the scrote.It was probably Sasguru.

bogeyman
30th June 2009, 14:04
It was probably Sasguru.

I know.

He's everywhere, darn him!