• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christ on a bike it's hot.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christ on a bike it's hot.

I'm off to homebase to buy an air conditioner...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

And due to get hotter by all accounts. Well over 30C this week.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"After recent atomic bomb tests, the largest ever detonated, the world's weather begins to go awry and one disillusioned reporter sets out to find the truth."

The Day The Earth Caught Fire
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Getting hotter here and humid as well.

Better hope it doesn't reach 88 Degrees!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's lovely.

I love warm weather.

Britain is a frozen, rainy shytehole for 9 months of the year, and when the sun peeps out, people go bonkers complaining about it.

Phew! What a scorcher!

I'm off to Selsey tonight and spend a couple of days sailing my brother-in-law's (probably unseaworthy) dinghy. Warm will do me nicely!
          Last edited by bogeyman; 30 June 2009, 13:01.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
            It's lovely.

I love warm weather.

Britain is a frozen, rainy shytehole for 9 months of the year, and when the sun peeps out, people go bonkers complaining about it.

Phew! What a scorcher!

I'm off to Selsey tonight and spend a couple of days sailing my (probably unseaworthy) brother-in-laws dingy. Warm will do me nicely!
            WHS++

And these same people dream about living in Spain or Australia.

It's fantastic.

Comment

Are you bringing it home on a bike too?
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

It's lovely.

I love warm weather.

Phew! What a scorcher!

I'm off to Selsey tonight and spend a couple of days sailing my brother-in-law's (probably unseaworthy) dingy. Warm will do me nicely!

WHS. Looking forward to sitting in the garden under the apple tree, watching Winbledon and sipping a Pimms. Bliss
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm all for sunny weather when I can enjoy it, but at the moment I'm estimating development effort and am tied to the desk.

What is needed is some form of personal micro-climate which I can control at a whim...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm off to Selsey tonight and spend a couple of days sailing my brother-in-law's (probably unseaworthy) dingy. Warm will do me nicely!
                    A couple of years I did similar in a little Lazer (dingy). Lovely day.
                    Out of nowhere - huge storm.
                    I capsized 5 times before I got back to lake-shore.
                    Huge fun.
                    Bored.

Comment

Working...
                    X